Opensource, No vendor lockin & Transparent platforms.
Bringing Professional Class support to clients of all sizes.
We know how hard it is to find on-demand support for AWS. Especially authentic, verified, qualified and knowledgable experts are hard to find. Xervmon offers on-demand support services in an affordable and friendly way. You can simply subscribe for prepaid hours of service from here.
Our Specializations Include
Big data & Analytics on AWS
- We can help in Data sourcing, Data cleansing, Transformation, Loading & derivatives
- Setup clusters with proxy to screen scrape, and cleanse on AWS
- Solr Cloud consulting services
- NoSQL Database consulting - shard / horizontal scaling / Primary/Secondary Replicasets across regions
Our Latest Blog
- Docker has been flying high for over 20 months. It’s totally evident that Docker was on its ways t...
- Analyzr is an open source Ops tool for Professionals to analyze AWS assets. Analyzr examines your en...
- xDocker, an open source deployment tool had to rename themselves as xDock available at xdock.io. Doc...
Matt TewIT Director from FLW LLC.
Matt Tew, IT Director from FLW LLC., says, Xervmon delivers productivity, there by allowing our dev team to focus on building machine critical applications. Be it complex VPC configuration (private/public subnet) with shared Mongodb Replicasets, or making the web application highly available and scalable, Xervmon helps us to orchestrate envisioned complex deployments via Cloud formation templates, helps us to save costs and keep our IT spend under budget. Xervmon even manages and monitors the configurations maintaining the sanity of the assets at all times.
Chris ThomasIT Director from American Midstream
Chris Thomas, IT Director from American Midstream, says, Xervmon has simplified the way IT assets on Softlayer DC and resources AWS are managed and monitored. Xervmon makes sure of 99.999% availability and immediately triggers alerts if there are down time anticipated, there by helping the company to serve our field staff without a down time, improving productivity and reducing the costs of downtime by around 30%. The best part of Xervmon is their ability to manage both our Cloud and non-cloud assets via Unified system.